Careers - Sales Engineer
HTRI is adding a new position to our Global Sales team! This individual will focus primarily on serving Houston, Texas, and the surrounding areas. As needed, the Sales Engineer may assist sales colleagues in other regions, primarily in the United States and Canada.
- Promote HTRI software products and services to prospective companies in the region, preparing and filing reports on all contacts and visits
- Foster and maintain relationships with existing member companies in the region to ensure they are taking full advantage of all licensed technology, new software products, and our services
- As needed, provide technical support to end-users in the region
- Staff HTRI’s booth at trade shows/exhibitions throughout the region
- Assist with and/or present workshops, short courses, webinars, and attend Houston Communication Committee (CC) meetings
- BS, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and two years of professional experience in heat exchanger design or sales
- Prospect identification, sales, and negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Experience building relationships with customer base
Preferred: Candidates who have a working knowledge of HTRI software products.
Individual must possess authorization to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Send résumé to
Heat Transfer Research, Inc.
PO Box 1390
Navasota, TX 77868 USA
HTRI is a smoke-free/vaping-free workplace.